- The Chicago Bears announced that rookie OL Tayo Fabuluje has been suspended the next four games for violating the NFL’s performance enhancing substances policy.
- Bears signed G/T Martin Wallace to their practice squad. (Brad Biggs)
“They have a 40-year-old backup that maybe has to play for six weeks, get you all the way to Week 16 of the NFL season before you potentially get Andrew Luck back,” Hasselbeck said, via Pro Football Talk. “I know my brother played well in the two games he started this season, but I think anyone can attest . . . it’s one thing when it’s a shorter injury and you have a backup that’s going to play one week, two weeks, three weeks maybe. We’re in a situation where they have a 40-year-old quarterback that’s potentially going to play half of their football games this year. Half of them!”
- Dave Birkett reports that the Lions are signing OT Tyrus Thompson to their practice squad.
- Patriots signed OL Keavon Milton and OL Torrian Wilson to their practice squad.
- Patriots released WR Austin Hill and DB Floyd Raven from their practice squad.
- Rams signed LB Matthew Wells to their practice squad. (Nick Wagoner)