- Ian Rapoport disputed recent reports that claimed WR Alshon Jeffery is unhappy in Chicago without Brandon Marshall, saying that he “doesn’t want to go anywhere” and is “ready” to return to the playing field.
- Ed Werder of ESPN writes that it is “certainly possible” that the Cowboys make additional lineup changes outside from Matt Cassel earning the starting role for Week 7.
Dolphins executive Mike Tannenbaum said on Tuesday that he feels free agent acquisition DT Ndamukong Suh has not played as well as he had hoped this season.
“Let’s be fair,” Tannenbaum said, via Omar Kelly of The Sun Sentinel. “We signed him to a six-year contract, so we’re four games into a six-year contract. He hasn’t played as well as we hoped, we haven’t played as well as we hoped. I think we have to give it a grade of incomplete.”
Interesting enough, Pro Football Focus currently rates Suh as the No. 7 overall defensive tackle in the league.
- OLB Nick Perry has been diagnosed with an AC joint sprain in his left-shoulder, and is expected to return following the Packers’ Week 8 bye. (Tom Silverstein)
- RB Trey Watts has cleared waivers and will be re-signed to the Rams’ practice squad. (Howard Balzer)
- According to Aaron Wilson, the Texans “would like” to re-sign WR Chandler Worthy to their practice squad once he clears waivers.