Home / Bears / NFL Notes: Bears, Cowboys, Giants, & Ravens
NFL Notes: Bears, Cowboys, Giants, & Ravens
- Giants HC Tom Coughlin said of DE Jason Pierre-Paul meeting with the team this week: “I wish I knew.” (Mike Garafolo)
- Couglin was asked if JPP is coming in today, to which he responded: “Not that I know of.” (Mike Garafolo)
- Ian Rapoport reports that Giants WR Victor Cruz is not expected to play against the Cowboys on Sunday.
- Although, Cruz is reportedly feeling better and getting an MRI taken on his injured calf today.
- Coughlin said OT Will Beatty (PUP) will begin practicing on Wednesday.
- Ralph Vacchiano notes that Giants have three weeks from now to activate Beatty or place him on season-ending injured reserve.
- Ravens HC John Harbaugh said that TE Dennis Pitta (hip) will practice for the first time on Wednesday. (Ian Rapoport)
- Harbaugh cautioned to not make too much of Pitta practicing, as he’ll see how things feel before making more decisions about his future. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- Harbaugh said its up to Pitta to reveal what doctors have told him regarding his return. (Jeff Zrebiec)
Tags Demontre Hurst Dennis Pitta Dez Bryant Jason Pierre-Paul Victor Cruz Will Beatty