Home / Bears / NFL Notes: Bears, Dolphins, Falcons & Patriots
NFL Notes: Bears, Dolphins, Falcons & Patriots
- Bears announced that OL Mike Adams did not travel with the team to Detroit, making him out for Week 14.
- Adam Schefter reports that has spoken two separate Falcons’ officials Saturday evening and one thinks WR Julio Jones plays against the Rams tomorrow while the other one doesn’t.
- According to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald, the Dolphins have $13 million in cap space to carry over into 2017, which would leave them between $36 million to $44 million.
- Jackson expects the Dolphins to cut DE Mario Williams ($8.5 million) and LB Koa Misi ($4.5 million) this offseason.
- Although Miami is “determined to find a solution” for C Mike Pouncey‘s hip injury, Jackson believes he will not be released since he would be owed $5 million if he’s cut.
- Jackson lists WR Jarvis Landry, LB Kiko Alonso, TE Dion Sims, and possibly WR Kenny Stills as potential extension targets for the Dolphins.
- Jackson does not think the team will re-sign impending free-agent LB Jelani Jackson and that he might require another knee procedure after the season.
Tags Danny Amendola Dion Sims Elandon Roberts Eric Rowe Jarvis Landry Jelani Jackson Jordan Richards Julio Jones Kenny Stills Kiko Alonso Koa Misi Mario Williams Martellus Bennett Matthew Slater Mike Adams Mike Pouncey