- Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune reports that the Bears are in the process of moving Kyle Long to left guard and Josh Sitton to right guard for the 2017 season.
- As of now, Long is still rehabbing his ankle injury and is not expected to take part in the start of OTAs this week.
- However, the Bears would like to move Long to the left side where they could make better use of his athleticism.
- Multiple sources tell Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald that WR DeVante Parker is the most improved Dolphins’ player.
- According to Salguero, Parker has been so impressive this offseason that the coaching staff is hoping he’ll develop into a dominant threat.
The Carolina Panthers announced changes to their scouting department on Monday including:
- Eli Montague – area scout
- Jonathan Fields – pro scouting assistant
- Don Gregory – senior executive scout
- Matt Allen – director of pro personnel
- Jeff Morrow – director of college scouting
- Mark Koncz – director of player personnel
- Redskins HC Jay Gruden told reporters on Monday that second-year WR Josh Doctson (Achilles) will be a full-go for OTAs. (Master Tesfatsion)