- Mike Mayock believes the Bears are in good position to come away with an edge rusher at No. 7 overall and sees Dante Fowler Jr. as the best fit with Shane Ray and Randy Gregory as alternative options.
- Eagles free agent S Nate Allen was arrested Monday afternoon in Fort Myers, Florida. (Fox 4 Fort Myers)
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk writes that Darrelle Revis may not be happy about playing out the 2015 season under his current deal, even though it would require the Patriots to pay him $20 million.
- Florio mentions that the second year of the contract was essentially to allow him to either test the open market or agree on a long-term contract.
John Keim of ESPN writes that it’s hard to see both Robert Griffin III and and Kirk Cousins returning next season. Although, his gut feeling is that Griffin will end up as the team’s starter next year.
Keim suggests that the Redskins could consider trading either RGIII or Cousins. He’s previously heard talk that Washington could get a fourth or fifth-round pick for Cousins, while Griffin may only net them a fourth-round selection with some conditions.
- Mike Mayock can see the Vikings targeting cornerback at No. 11 and then grabbing a running back in the second round such as Boise State’s Jay Ajayi or Indiana’s Tevin Coleman. (College Football 24/7)
- Mayock admitted that Iowa’s Brandon Scherff also could be an option for them in the first round.