Home / Bears / NFL Notes: Bears, Eagles, Ravens, Saints
NFL Notes: Bears, Eagles, Ravens, Saints
- Bears DL Akiem Hicks (foot) was a late addition to the team’s injury report on Thursday and is listed as questionable for tonight’s game. However, Ian Rapoport reports that Hicks should be able to play against the Packers.
- Les Bowen of Philly.com reports Eagles DT Fletcher Cox is “week to week” with a calf injury, even though HC Doug Pederson recently referred to Cox as being “day to day.“
- According to Joel Corry, the Eagles are paying practice squad QB Nate Sudfeld an active roster salary of $540,000 this year.
- Even after losing DE Brent Urban for the season due to a lisfranc injury, Jeff Zrebiec of the Baltimore Sun writes that it would be a mistake to close the door on Urban returning to the team next year.
- Urban will be an unrestricted free agent, but Zrebiec mentions that his injury history could depress his market.
- According to Zrebiec, it wouldn’t be surprising to see RB Alex Collins emerge as the Ravens’ top running back at some point, given that he appears to be more likely to make something out of nothing than Terrance West and Buck Allen.
- Ian Rapoport reports that Saints RB Adrian Peterson “tweaked his knee a little” in practice yesterday, which is part of the reason he was absent from Thursday’s practice.
Tags Adrian Peterson Akiem Hicks Alex Collins Brent Urban Buck Allen Fletcher Cox Nate Sudfeld Terrance West