- The Bears will start Khaseem Greene at weakside linebacker with Lance Briggs out of the lineup. (Brad Biggs)
- LB Shea McClellin (hand) has been ruled out for Week 6.
Rich Cimini writes that even though the Jets could have as much as $67 million in available cap space next year — assuming they roll over their $21 million in cap room — there is no guarantee that they will be extremely active in the free agent market.
New York will be required to spend 89 percent of their entire cap next year, so GM John Idzik will be forced to spend a good portion of his available funds one way or another.
- CB Brandon Browner will not play in Week 6 against the Bills.
- C Bryan Stork (concussion) has been ruled out for Week 6’s game against the Bills. (Albert Breer)
- RB Zac Stacy put in another full practice on Saturday and is expected to be a go for Monday night’s game. (Nick Wagoner)
- With the Seahawks signing S Steven Terrell to their active roster, there is at least some question regarding S Kam Chancellor‘s status for Sunday’s game. (Mike Florio)
- TE Zach Miller (ankle) has been ruled out for Week 6.