- C Brian De La Puente expects to be out “a couple weeks” with a Grade 2 MCL sprain in his left knee. (Rich Campbell)
- TE Martellus Bennett returned from his suspension Sunday after being away from the team for five days.
- CB Dee Milliner is believed to have suffered a high-ankle sprain that will keep him out a few weeks. (Ian Rapoport)
- RB Chris Ivory has a rib cartilage injury, and it’s unsure if he’ll be able to play the Jets second preseason game. (Rich Cimini)
- DE Kapron Lewis-Moore is believed to have suffered a torn Achilles’ tendon on Sunday. (Jason La Canfora)
- HC Pete Carroll told reporters that CB A.J. Jefferson suffered a “substantial” ankle sprain. (Gregg Ball)
- HC Ken Whisenhunt said ILB Colin McCarthy“is probably going to be out for awhile” with a shoulder injury. (Paul Kuharsky)
- The Titans started over Zach Brown on Saturday after “pissing [HC Ken Whisenhunt] off.” (Paul Kuharsky)