- Rich Campbell of the Chicago Tribune reports Bears first-round WR Kevin White (leg, PUP) is expected to begin practicing Tuesday.
- Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports writes that the Dolphins owner Stephen Ross has to make Sean Payton his top offseason priority, or risk another decade of resets.
- Robinson also expects Jim Schwartz, Todd Haley, Doug Marrone, Josh McDaniels, and Hue Jackson to come up as speculative options for the Dolphins head-coaching position.
- Even though Eagles QB Sam Bradford has cleared concussion protocol, OC Pat Shurmur said he didn’t want to commit to Bradford playing in Week 12 if there was a chance he could be held out. (Bob Grotz)
- Ian Rapoport adds that Bradford’s shoulder injury is still a concern.
- Shurmur confirmed that RB Ryan Mathews is still in the concussion protocol. (Bob Grotz)
Lions HC Jim Caldwell was clearly agitated by questions regarding his job security on Monday, saying he doesn’t even think about it.
“You must be fixated on that or something, aren’t you?” Caldwell said, via the Detroit Free Press. “That must be of high importance to you. I don’t think about it as much as you do. Seriously. Why even talk about it? What sense does it make? You write what you want to write in that regard.”
- Albert Breer reports that Patriots WR Danny Amendola is undergoing an MRI later today to assess the knee injury he suffered last night.
Mike Garafolo mentions that belief/hope is that Amendola’s injury nothing major.