- DT Geno Atkins suffered a slight hyperextension of his surgically repaired knee last night, but the injury is considered to be minor. (Ian Rapoport)
- HC Doug Marrone mentioned that they have yet to make a decision regarding RB Fred Jackson‘s status for Week 10.
“He’s progressing. He’s not 100 percent yet,” said Marrone, via BuffaloBills.com. “So we’ll see how it goes the next couple of days. We haven’t made a decision either way.”
- QB Tony Romo is officially listed as probable on the team’s injury report, which essentially guarantees he’ll play against the Jaguars. (Todd Archer)
- HC Jim Caldwell said Friday that DT Nick Fairley will not need to undergo surgery on his knee. (Tim Twentyman)
- Scott Bair of CSN Bay Area writes that Reggie McKenzie‘s 2014 draft class could be enough to save his job for at least another year.
- Bair mentions that OLB Khalil Mack, QB Derek Carr, G Gabe Jackson are all “franchise fixtures.”