- The NFL and NFLPA are expected to announce changes to drug policy Friday. (Judy Battista)
- Commissioner Roger Goodell is expected to announce that he wants to “start over and redo” the personal conduct policy in his press conference. (Ian Rapoport)
The Wilson family should thank me. Pegula overpaid for the @buffalobills because of me!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 19, 2014
- C Mike Pouncey is reportedly making “strong progress” and things are “looking good” for him to return in Week 4. (Jason La Canfora)
- HC Rex Ryan told reporters that WR Eric Decker can play on Monday even if he doesn’t practice this week. (Manish Mehta)
- WR Eric Decker and CB Dee Milliner did not practice on Friday. (Jeff Roberts)
“He did good today, but we’ll see,” Gruden said. “He was very limited, as you well know. But I think it was a step in a positive direction. We’ll get another look at him tomorrow with the trainers, then we’ll gauge him on Sunday morning and see where he’s at.”