- HC Marvin Lewis told reporters on Wednesday that they’ve signed OL Jeff Bacca to their practice squad. (Geoff Hobson)
- CB Ron Brooks is back at home and able to walk after he was stretchered off the field with what appeared to be a serious neck injury.
Im thankful and greatful to be walkin under my own power. This could’ve been WAYYY worse. #GODSHANDSOFPRITECTION
— Pick 6 (@RonBrooks33) October 6, 2014
- Dolphins signed RB Orleans Darkwa to their practice squad. (Chris Perkins)
- Dolphins released TE Jacob Maxwell from their practice squad. (Chris Perkins)
- HC Sean Payton mentioned that “there’s a chance” RB Mark Ingram (hand) returns for Week 7’s game against the Lions. (Mike Triplett)
- Payton said TE Jimmy Graham is “doing fine” but wouldn’t commit to him playing in their next game. (Mike Triplett)
“He’s doing fine. Look, he’s sore. It’s a shoulder. The bye comes at a perfect time for him,” Payton said.