- Bengals placed rookie QB A.J. McCarron on the reserve/NFI list.
- CB Chris Lewis-Harris suspended two games for violating NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse. (Adam Schefter)
- Bengals already have worked out former Raiders and Jets WR Jacoby Ford. (Tom Pelissero)
- The Broncos brought in K Andrew Furney for a workout on Saturday. (Mike Klis)
- The Chiefs placed QB Tyler Bray and WR Kyle Williams on season-ending injured reserve.
- Cowboys place DE Anthony Spencer on the PUP list.
- C Mike Pouncey will not begin the season the reserve/PUP list, but will still be out “several weeks.” (Ian Rapoport)
- Veteran OL Adam Gettis is scheduled to visit and workout for the Packers on Sunday. (Josina Anderson)
- The Ravens are expected to re-sign veteran CB Derek Cox who was released on Saturday. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Redskins placed WR Leonard Hankerson on the reserve/PUP list.