- LB Vontaze Burfict (concussion) is listed as doubtful for Week 3.
- LB Danny Trevathan is reportedly making decent progress from his leg fracture and could return following the Week 4 bye. (Jeff Legwold)
- CB Dee Milliner didn’t practice Saturday and listed as doubtful for Week 3. (Rich Cimini)
- WR Eric Decker put in a limited practice on Saturday and listed as questionable. (Rich Cimini)
- Rookie TE Jace Amaro has played only 30 percent of the offensive snaps through two games, which could be attributed to him not knowing the offense and/or the Jets trying to find a niche for him. (Rich Cimini)
- QB Matt Schaub is out for Week 3’s game, despite the fact that he isn’t dealing with an injury. (Vic Tafur)
- LB Nick Roach still has yet to be cleared from a concussion he suffered four weeks ago. (Bill Williamson)
- LB Chad Greenway (broken hand) is optimistic he’ll play in Week 3, but will still be a game-time decision. (Christopher Miller)