Home / Bengals / NFL Notes: Bengals, Broncos, Cowboys, Panthers, & Redskins
NFL Notes: Bengals, Broncos, Cowboys, Panthers, & Redskins
- Bengals HC Marvin Lewis said the team will stick with K Mike Nugent despite him struggling this season. However, Lewis mentioned that he gave a lot of thought towards making a change. (Katherine Terrell)
- Mike Klis wonders if the Broncos could consider re-signing RB Ronnie Hillman now that he has been waived by the Vikings.
- Todd Archer of ESPN reports Cowboys TE James Hanna will not return this season after undergoing his second knee surgery in three months on Tuesday.
- Hanna landed on the team’s physically unable to perform list prior to the start of training camp and had his first surgery back in August.
- According to Jason Cole of B/R, several personnel executives around the league believe Redskins QB Kirk Cousins is looking even better than he did last year and is showing exceptional arm strength on deep throws in bad playing conditions like what he faced on Sunday night.
- Cole mentions that Cousins’ decision to gamble on taking a one-year contract last offseason could pay off higher than expected, as he’s “quieting major concerns” over his arm strength.
Tags James Hanna Kirk Cousins Luke Kuechly Marvin Lewis Mike Nugent Ron Rivera Ronnie Hillman