- A Bengals’ team sources tells Josina Anderson that they are interested in re-signing S Taylor Mays, but “it’s up to [him].”
“It’s up to Taylor,” said Anderson‘s source. “We will have him back if he wants.”
- Tim Graham mentions Packers free agent OT Bryan Bulaga as a name to watch in free agency for the Bills. Graham adds that Buffalo will have competition for his services.
- Mike Klis of the Denver Post reports that free agent DL Kendall Langford will also be visiting with the Broncos at some point.
- Langford recently met with the Colts and has a meeting scheduled with the Saints.
According to Mike Fisher, the Cowboys structured LT Tyron Smith‘s contract in a way that they could rework his contract and reduce his $10 million salary to the league-minimum and in turn free up $8 million in cap space.
- Fisher mentions that this is likely be a move “on the front burner” for Dallas.
- Fisher doesn’t rule out the Cowboys restructuring QB Tony Romo‘s deal in a similar fashion and possibly getting CB Brandon Carr to take a pay cut.
- ESPN’s Adam Caplan reports that the Raiders remain interested in signing Bengals TE Jermaine Gresham and are still working to get a deal in place before Tuesday.
- Jim Thomas reports that the Rams are still talking to QB Shaun Hill, but he has five teams interested in him right now including the Vikings and Buccaneers.
- According to Thomas, the Rams have shown “some” interest in former Falcons G Justin Blalock.