“Not if Andy [Dalton] continues to play and do things right, take care of the ball and run the offense the way we expect him to run it,’’ Lewis said, via Paul Dehner Jr of the Cincinnati Enquirer.
Lewis added that they still aren’t out of the mix, despite their 3-6 record.
“We’re not out of it. I told them this morning they have to act like they’re 9-0,’’ Lewis said.
- Dan Graziano reports that Bengals TE Tyler Eifert, who is out for the year after undergoing back surgery, underwent surgery to remove a cyst from his knee.
- We have him featured in our Top 25 – 2018 NFL Free Agents list.
- Ian Rapoport reports that Broncos QB Paxton Lynch had no setbacks in regards to his shoulder injury and “all signs” are pointing to him being the team’s backup in Week 11.
- The Giants have WR Sterling Shepard officially listed as questionable for Week 11 due to illness.
- The Jaguars officially downgraded LG Patrick Omameh (quad), RT Jermey Parnell (knee) and LB Blair Brown (hamstring) to out for Week 11, as they did not travel with the team to Cleveland.