- The Bengals are not expected to have WR A.J. Green (toe) for Sunday’s game against the Ravens. (Albert Breer)
- HC Mike Pettine said that they have no plans to force the ball to TE Jordan Cameron.
“If he’s open in the read and the ball gets thrown to him, he needs to catch it, but we’re not going to force a ball to somebody to try to reverse-engineer it — like if he gets more catches we’ll be successful,” Pettine said, via the Akron Beacon-Journal. “If teams are taking him away, then we have to go elsewhere. If he’s open and we get the ball to him, then that’s what we want. You hope over time that happens because he is an elite player at that position, but you don’t want to force it.”
- DL Calais Campbell is listed as questionable for Week 8 with a knee injury, but he said he expects to play.
“If [the knee] feels the same way on Sunday as it does now, then if it’s up to me I’ll be playing,” Campbell said, via Adam Green of ArizonaSports.com. “But it’s just one of those things. Hopefully Sunday I’ll come back and I’ll feel like just like I feel now. There’s a possibility of it being different — who knows, I don’t know.
“But if the game was today I feel like I could play.”
- HC Pete Carroll mentioned that WRs Doug Baldwin and Paul Richardson will replace Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas as the team’s kick returners. (Ed Werder)
- Titans RB Shonn Greene was arrested Friday night on a handful of charges for a handicap parking violation, driving on a revoked/suspended license, reckless driving and resisting stop/halt/frisk. (Jim Wyatt)