Bengals contract year DE Carlos Dunlap said he isn’t worried about his contract situation right now.
“I’m not worried about the contract yet man,” Dunlap said, via Scott Eisberg of WCIV. “You just go out here and you play football. The film that I put out there already speaks for itself, I feel like I’ve already earned the respect of my peers. I’ve been fortunate enough to be an All-Star, being in the Pro Bowl. The film speaks for itself. I’m just going to continue to put good film out there and let whatever happens happen.”
- According to Albert Breer, there’s some optimism out of Cincinnati that the Bengals may finally have their offensive line issues sorted out following the additions of Cordy Glenn and Billy Price along with new OL coach Frank Pollack.
“I haven’t known what to say or what to think since the injury happened,” Henry wrote. “I’ve been full of emotions of all different kinds. It’s been hard to know that I can’t get out there with my guys. I know that God has a plan and He is almighty even in this chaos. It is hard to grip that when He does things like this, but I know He is in control. I am trusting in Him and trusting the process. I will work harder than ever and attack every single day. I Will be Back! #comeback #boltup”
The Chargers will likely place him on injured reserve in the coming days/weeks.
- According to Bob Condotta, Seahawks S Earl Thomas, DE Frank Clark, and CB Byron Maxwell were still absent from OTAs this week. absent. Not a lot different with anything else.
- Condotta says that new Seahawks K Sebastian Janikowski once again sat out of practice due to a hip issue and DE Dion Jordan was also has been sidelined.
- Recently signed WR Brandon Marshall did not take part in any team drills on Monday, but Condotta mentions that he’s likely being eased into things.
- Seahawks LT Duane Brown said there’s nothing new in regards to extension talks right now but he added that he isn’t worried about the situation and is confident things will work out in the end. (Bob Condotta)