- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk has the full list of workouts for the Bengals on Wednesday. In total, Cincinnati tried out nine players including: K Randy Bullock, K Travis Coons, K Kai Forbath, K Zack Hocker, TE Justice Cunningham, DE Wallace Gilberry, DT Jordan Hill, TE Ryan Malleck, and FB Marcel Reece.
- Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles‘ (injured reserve) knee surgery today went as well as expected and there’s some optimism he has a shot to come back this year.
Cowboys executive VP Stephen Jones said they decided to not pursue a trade for Jets DL Sheldon Richardson in large because they just didn’t want to overpay for a player no matter how talented he is.
“You can’t just overpay for something even though you may want it and it may be tempting,” Jones said, via the Dallas Morning News. “We just didn’t feel like the value was there in terms of the trade for us.”
- Adam Caplan reports that the Jaguars brought in P Cody Webster for a workout on Wednesday.
- Tom Silverstein reports that the Packers C J.C. Tretter will miss “several” weeks with a knee injury.
- The good news, however, for the Packers is that Silverstein expects them to activate C Corey Linsley from the PUP list this week and slide him into the starting lineup.