- Bengals DT Geno Atkins is reportedly “fine” after he was carted off late in the game. Atkins was reportedly exhausted and his feet were sore. (Pro Football Talk)
- HC Andy Reid confirmed that ILB Derrick Johnson and DE Mike Devito both ruptured their Achilles’ tendon’s.
- Rookie OT Jake Matthews is believed to have a high-ankle sprain that is considered to be too serious. (Rand Getlin)
- Matthews was, however, seen sporting a walking boot on his injured ankle. (Tom Pelissero)
- HC Jeff Fisher confirmed that QB Shaun Hill left the game due to a quad injury. The team expects to have a better idea of Hill’s injury after more tests are done on Monday.