Home / Bengals / NFL Notes: Bengals, Colts, Dolphins, Jaguars, Lions, Vikings
NFL Notes: Bengals, Colts, Dolphins, Jaguars, Lions, Vikings
- The Bengals were hoping to get TE Tyler Eifert back to practice this week, but he wasn’t able to return to the field, according to Coley Harvey.
- Harvey mentions that there is even a chance that Eifert may not be back in time for their game against the Saints in two weeks and the Bengals could be lucky to have him for their matchup against the Texans.
- Mike Wells expects S LaRon Landry to be the Colts’ starting safety again no later than their Nov. 16 game against the Patriots.
- HC Joe Philbin has returned to the team following the passing of his father. (Jason Cole)
- Michael DiRocco could see the Jaguars targeting a tight end in free agency such as Jordan Cameron, but this will come down to his availability seeing as the Browns could franchise him if needed.
- Rookie WR Marqise Lee continues to struggle with adjustments in the team’s offense, according DiRocco.
- Michael Rothstein writes that it will either be new deal or free agency for DT Ndamukong Suh following the 2014 season.
- Rothstein mentions that it would be foolish move by Detroit to use their franchise tag on Suh given that it would leave them with a massive cap figure on their books.
- Rothstein puts the odds of both Sun and Nick Fairley being back with Detroit next year at less than 10 percent.
- As for the Lions re-signing one of the two players next year, Rothstein believes there is a 50 percent chance of this happening.
- Ben Goessling mentions that the Vikings could target upgrades at middle linebacker and the safety position opposite to Harrison Smith in next year’s draft.
Tags Joe Philbin Jordan Cameron LaRon Landry Marqise Lee Ndamukong Suh Nick Fairley Tyler Eifert