- Geoff Hobson mentions that “you have to figure [Giovani Bernard] going to be out” this week after he missed Thursday’s practice due to a hip injury.
- WR A.J. Green (toe) participated in Thursday’s practice. (Geoff Hobson)
- HC Chuck Pagano said that WR Reggie Wayne was physically able to practice on Thursday, but they decided to give him a rest day. (Larry Hawley)
- Rob Demovsky of ESPN reports that G T.J. Lang avoided any major structural damage to his injured left ankle, and will not need surgery.
“Not sure about a timetable yet,” said Demovsky’s.
- HC Jay Gruden said QB Robert Griffin III will likely start Week 9’s game “if everything goes well” in practice tomorrow.
- RGIII took the majority of the first team reps on Thursday. (Albert Breer)
- Gruden added that RGIII has been “cleared from the doctors.“
“If he’s ready physically, I think he should play,” Gruden said, per Albert Breer.