- WR Marvin Jones has been cleared from foot and ankle injuries to participate in OTAs, via Bengals.com
- WR James Wright has also been cleared to return from a PCL injury.
- TE Tyler Eifert (elbow, shoulder) and RT Andre Smith (triceps) are doubtful to participate this spring, but are expected to start the first day of training camp.
- There is talk within the Bengals that second-year RB James Wilder could earn snaps at fullback.
- The Bengals are “enamored” with fourth-round rookie CB Josh Shaw, and he is expected to get playing time as a slot corner.
- Second-round rookie OL Jake Fisher played at every position on the offensive line other than center during Cincinnati’s rookie minicamp.
- Jason La Canfora writes that the Lions are “exploring several options” regarding free agents, so he wouldn’t be surprised to see Detroit add a defensive tackle in time for veteran mini camp.
- Larry King spoke to Patriots owner Robert Kraft, who reiterated that he won’t contest the NFL’s penalties, but is hopeful that this will benefit QB Tom Brady and his appeal in the end.