Home / Bengals / NFL Notes: Bengals, Dolphins, Packers, & Rams
NFL Notes: Bengals, Dolphins, Packers, & Rams
- Ian Rapoport reports that Bengals CB Adam Jones will not be suspended for knocking Raiders rookie WR Amari Cooper’s helmet off and knocking his head against his helmet.
- However, Rapoport expects Jones to be fined for the incident.
- Jason La Canfora adds that Jones will likely fight any discipline handed down from the NFL, as he contends he was punched in the throat, which led to the incident.
- The NFL reviewed the play involving Dolphins DT Ndamukong Suh where he knocked Redskins RB Alfred Morris helmet off and have decided he won’t receive any punishment for the incident. (Ian Rapoport)
- According to Tom Silverstein of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Packers ILB Sam Barrington left the locker room on crutches with his right foot in a boot.
- Silverstein mentions that Barrington’s ankle injury could keep him out awhile, given that he’s susceptible of re-injuring it by rushing back too soon.
- This means Nate Palmer could see extended time with the first-team defense in the coming weeks.
- Jason Cole of B/R spoke to a source over the weekend who mentioned that one of the critical issues regarding a stadium deal in St. Louis is will pay cost overruns upon building a new facility.
Tags Adam Jones Nate Palmer Ndamukong Suh Sam Barrington