Home / Bengals / NFL Notes: Bengals, Eagles, Jaguars, Rams & Vikings
NFL Notes: Bengals, Eagles, Jaguars, Rams & Vikings
- Jim Owczarski reports that Bengals WR A.J. Green suffered a Grade 2 hamstring tear a few weeks ago but he is still trying to return this season, even if it’s just for Week 17’s game.
- Ian Rapoport adds that Green is still considered a “longshot” to play again this year.
- According to Adam Schefter, some around the league have been questioning the manner in which the Rams develop offensive linemen for a while now.
- Schefter says that the Rams’ recent decision to bench former No. 2 overall pick Greg Robinson only reinforces that notion.
- Following Thursday night’s game, Vikings S Harrison Smith was seen on crutches with a walking boot on his left foot. (Tom Pelissero)
- Vikings QB Sam Bradford told reporters that the shot he took to the ribs at end of first half just knocked the wind out of him. Bradford added that he had no X-rays taken and his ribs “feel pretty good right now.” (Tom Pelissero)
Tags A.J. Green Allen Hurns Chris Ivory Greg Robinson Halapoulivaati Vaitai Harrison Smith Jared Odrick Jordan Matthews Julius Thomas Rashad Greene Ryan Mathews Sam Bradford