Home / Bengals / NFL Notes: Bengals, Giants, Packers, Rams, Redskins, & Steelers
NFL Notes: Bengals, Giants, Packers, Rams, Redskins, & Steelers
- The Rams emphasized run-game in Monday’s practice as RB Zac Stacy “brought the hammer” repeatedly. (Nick Wagoner)
- HC Jay Gruden didn’t have any updates Monday regarding DL Jason Hatcher and his status, as he remains on the PUP list. (John Keim)
- WR Jerry Rice Jr. was placed on Redskins’ injured reserve list after being waived-injured on Sunday.
- Rookie Dri Archer continues to standout in Steelers’ practice due to his ability to cut and make people miss. (Scott Brown)
- The Steelers held first-round pick ILB Ryan Shazier out of drills Monday after he hurt his right knee on Sunday. (Scott Brown)
Tags B.J. Raji Daniel Fells Dri Archer James Wright Jason Hatcher Jay Gruden Jeff Janis Jerry Rice Jr Ryan Shazier Tom Coughlin Zac Stacy