Home / Bengals / NFL Notes: Bengals, Jaguars, Jets, Patriots, & Vikings
NFL Notes: Bengals, Jaguars, Jets, Patriots, & Vikings
- Michael DiRocco of ESPN writes the Jaguars’ top priority for the remainder of the season is evaluating whether QB Blake Bortles can fix his throwing mechanics mistakes, cut down on turnovers, and consistently complete passes to open receivers.
- DiRocco mentions that Jacksonville’s No. 1 priority for this offseason will be to assess their offensive line issues since RT Jermey Parnell and RG A.J. Cann have struggled this year.
- Beyond that, the team must determine whether they will pick up LT Kelvin Beachum‘s fourth-year option.
- Rich Cimini of ESPN believes the Jets could potentially acquire a second- or third-round pick in exchange for DL Sheldon Richardson if they decided to trade him this offseason, but can’t see them getting a first-round pick for him.
- According to Jeff Howe, Patriots WR Chris Hogan is in “lots of pain” after having a flare up in his back and is currently undergoing treatment.
- Howe adds that Hogan could respond well within the next 48 hours but there is no certainty for his Week 10 status at this time.
- Vikings announced that CB Captain Munnerlyn (ankle) has been downgraded to out for Week 10.
Tags A.J. Cann Blake Bortles Captain Munnerlyn Chris Hogan Jermey Parnell Kelvin Beachum Rey Maualuga Sheldon Richardson