- According to Ian Rapoport, the Bills are closing in on hiring former Bears OC Aaron Kromer as offensive line coach.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Bills are hiring David Lee as their QBs coach.
Impending free agent DT Terrance Knighton said he’s hoping to be back with the Broncos next year.
“I have made it clear that I want to be here. I know I might not be their top priority because of all (the team’s other free agents). I am comfortable here. I love the city. I love the fans, and I love the organization,” Knighton said via Troy Renck of The Denver Post. “And I love the fact that (general manager) John Elway puts together a championship-caliber roster every year. Being in Jacksonville, I know what it’s like on the other end of the spectrum. With team success comes player success. Me being happy is way more important than money.”
- The Browns worked out CFL WR Duron Carter. (Field Yates)
- Kent Somers reports that the Arizona Cardinals have released LB coach Mike Caldwell from his contract so that he can become the Jets assistant head coach.
- Eagles WR Jeremy Maclin has replaced Broncos WR Demaryius Thomas on the Pro Bowl roster.
- Eagles LS Jon Dorenbos was added to Pro Bowl roster by Cowboys HC Jason Garrett as a “need” player.
- Steelers worked out CFL CB Delvin Breaux. (Field Yates)