Home / Bills / NFL Notes: Bills, Broncos, Dolphins, Eagles, & Seahawks
NFL Notes: Bills, Broncos, Dolphins, Eagles, & Seahawks
- Charles Robinson says that the Dolphins can easily opt out of QB Ryan Tannehill‘s big contract should the next head coach be unable to further his development.
- Robinson points out that if Tannehill is cut following the 2016 season, the move would cost the team $6.9 million against the cap, but would also result in a net gain of $11 million, due to shedding his $17.9 million base salary.
- Should Tannehill be cut following the 2017 season, $4.6 million would count against the cap with a net gain of roughly $12.9 million, according to Robinson.
- Eagles HC Chip Kelly says that QB Sam Bradford will practice on Tuesday, but doesn’t know where he is from a throwing standpoint.
- Kelly denies the report that he met in-person with USC officials on Friday, stating: “I wasn’t in Philadelphia on Friday.” (Ian Rapoport)
- Kelly expanding on this, said: “I’ve never spoken to anybody from USC. I’m not involved in any college talks.“
- Kelly says he expects LT Jason Peters to play against the Patriots Sunday. (Reuben Frank)
Tags A.J. Tarpley Brock Osweiler Chip Kelly jason peters Jimmy Graham Peyton Manning Ryan Tannehill Sam Bradford