Home / Bills / NFL Notes: Bills, Broncos, Panthers, Steelers, & Vikings
NFL Notes: Bills, Broncos, Panthers, Steelers, & Vikings
- Bills HC Rex Ryan says he’s not sure if he’ll sit RB LeSean McCoy for a period of time: “I’ll let our doctors and trainers look at that and they’ll tell me“. (Tyler Dunne)
- Broncos RB Juwan Thompson’s neck injury is not thought to be serious. (Tony Renck)
- Joe Person believes that the Panthers will get a deal done with CB Josh Norman in the neighborhood of at least $10 million a year.
- Panthers HC Ron Rivera says DE Charles Johnson will be out this week with a hamstring injury. (Joe Person)
- Panthers LB Thomas Davis has a pectoral injury, but the severity is unknown. (Joe Person)
- Steelers HC Mike Tomlin says LB Ryan Shazier is experiencing weakness in his injured shoulder and won’t be able to play until it gets better. (Bob Labriola)
- Tomlin said that htey will “work in (Michael Vick’s) comfort zone,” and “bring the game to him.” (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
- Vikings wanted to wait until after the season to sign S Harrison Smith to a contract extension, but Chris Tomasson notes that his asking price is only going up.
- According to Tomasson, it remains to be seen whether CB Xavier Rhodes (concussion) will in Week 4’s game.
Tags C.J. Anderson Charles Johnson Harrison Smith Josh Norman Juwan Thompson LeSean McCoy Michael Vick Ryan Shazier Thomas Davis Xavier Rhodes