Home / Bills / NFL Notes: Bills, Browns, Buccaneers, Chiefs, Saints
NFL Notes: Bills, Browns, Buccaneers, Chiefs, Saints
- Impending free agent S James Ihedigbo said he would “love” to re-sign with the Bills this offseason: “I’d love to be back in Buffalo. I meshed well with the guys,” per John Murphy of WGR 550.
- Joe Buscaglia of 7ABC Buffalo believes the Bills will make an initial inquiry to impending free agent WR Robert Woods but will ultimately let him become a free agent if he’s targeting around $8 million annually.
- Buscaglia could see the Bills using their available cap space to re-sign WRs Marquise Goodwin or Justin Hunter to smaller contracts, while possibly addressing defensive needs.
- Buscaglia also mentions that Buffalo will inevitably have to pay WR Sammy Watkins, who is entering the final year of his rookie contract, a “great deal” in order to retain him.
- According to Aaron Wilson, the Buccaneers had a “large-scale” workout on Tuesday, which included former Cardinals LS Kameron Canaday.
- The Buccaneers have promoted offensive quality control coach Ben Steele to be their full-time tight ends coach. (Rick Stroud)
- Bruce Feldman reports that the Saints have hired NC State DL coach/run game coordinator Ryan Nielsen to become their new defensive line coach.
Tags Ben Steele James Ihedigbo Justin Hunter Kameron Canaday Marquise Goodwin Robert Griffin III Robert Woods Rod Wilson Ryan Nielsen Sammy Watkins Terrelle Pryor