Bills HC Rex Ryan said he doesn’t “know anything about” the report he could be fired as soon as Monday.
“This is the first I’ve heard about [the CBS report],” Ryan said, per Mike Rodak. “That’ll probably tell you how true it is.”
- Ryan said his relationship with GM Doug Whaley is “just fine” and added that both he and the front office are “all in.” (Mike Rodak)
- Ryan mentioned that he’s “never had any conversations” with ownership about him being fired. (Mike Rodak)
- According to Ryan, there has been “no movement” from the front office to start rookie QB Cardale Jones. (Mike Rodak)
- Ryan wouldn’t commit to Tyrod Taylor remaining the starting quarterback over the final three games. (Mike Rodak)
- After the game, Taylor told reporters he believes the coaching staff and front office is behind him as the team’s starting quarterback. (Mike Rodak)
- Mark Kay Cabot reports that the Browns will play in one of the four London game next year.
- Adam Schefter reports that Chargers RB Melvin Gordon is scheduled to undergo an MRI on his hip Monday.
- One report said that Gordon is believed to be okay after being carted off the field. (NFLTR)
- According to Ian Rapoport, Redskins rookie Su’a Cravens is “feared” to have suffered a partially torn biceps. Rapoport adds that the Redskins plan to have Cravens undergo an MRI tonight to determine the extent of his injury.
- Cravens told reporters that he will have an MRI to determine the severity of his biceps injury, but said he wasn’t sure if it was torn. Although, he admitted to being in pain. (John Keim)
- Redskins LB Will Compton said doctors told him the major ligaments in his knee are okay, but he’ll undergo an an MRI Monday. Compton added that he may have a torn PCL. (John Keim)
- Paul Kuharsky reports that Titans WR Kendall Wright was benched for today’s game against the Broncos for missing a couple of team meetings and being late.