- Albert Breer reports that Bills RB LeSean McCoy has a shoulder strain, but didn’t require an MRI.
- According to Breer, McCoy is optimistic about playing on Thursday, but his status still remains up in the air.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Browns plan to gauge QB Josh McCown‘s health before making a decision regarding who will be their quarterback in Week 10.
Jason Cole reports that the Colts are still considered about HC Chuck Pagano’s decision making, even after they surprisingly beat the undefeated Broncos this past weekend.
Owner Jim Irsay was critical about the team’s decision to punt the ball in bounds with just seconds left in the first half, which was ultimately returned for a touchdown. Pagano admitted that he should have told the special teams to punt the ball out of bounds.
Even with the concerns from ownership, Pagano is still well liked by the team’s players.
- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said during his radio show that LB Sean Lee is “probably doubtful” for Week 10’s game. (Desmond Purnell)
- Ed Werder reports that Ravens TE Dennis Pitta is meeting with doctors today about whether or not to continue his NFL career following two hip surgeries.
- Baltimore has until Wednesday to activate Pitta from the PUP list.