NFL Notes: Bills, Browns, Colts, Cowboys & Seahawks
- According to Michael Lombardi, the Browns are going to have to either sign WR Terrelle Pryor to a “big big contract” or use their franchise tag on him during the offseason.
- Ian Rapoport reports that Colts TE Dwayne Allen has a sprained ankle and is likely to miss some time. Rapoport adds that Allen is considered week to week.
- Michael Lombardi mentions that the Cowboys may want to call the Dolphins to see if they would trade veteran DE Cameron Wake. Lombardi points out that Wake is due $7 million this year and $6.8 million next year with just $3 million guaranteed.
- Todd Archer reports that Cowboys WR Dez Bryant had a CT scan last Friday that showed the tibial plateau fracture in his right leg is healing well. (Todd Archer)
- Cowboys DE DeMarcus Lawrence had an MRI on his injured shoulder Monday. (Charean Williams)
- Bob Condotta mentions that despite some optimism earlier in the day regarding TE Luke Willson, the prognosis this afternoon sounds worse than expected. Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said Wilson has ligament damage and may need surgery.
Tags cameron wake Demarcus Lawrence Dez Bryant Dwayne Allen LeSean McCoy Luke Willson Marcell Dareus Terrelle Pryor