Home Bills NFL Notes: Bills, Browns, Dolphins, Jaguars, Titans
- Ian Rapoport reports that recently acquired Bills S Micah Hyde‘s five-year contract is worth $30 million, which could increase to $32.5 million through bonuses, and includes $14 million guaranteed.
- According to Vic Carucci, the Bills are still working on a new contract for LB Lorenzo Alexander, who said his agents met with the team at the NFL Combine.
- According to Mary Kay Cabot, recently acquired Browns WR Kenny Britt‘s four-year, $32.5 million contract includes $17 million per year in guarantees.
- Cabot mentions that the Eagles, Vikings, Redskins, Patriots, and Giants were also interested in Britt.
- Recently acquired Jaguars DE Calais Campbell pointed to executive Tom Coughlin, free agent additions, and a talented young team as reasons he decided to sign with Jacksonville: “Chose Jags because Tom Coughlin is a winner, they brought in two other big free agents and they also have been drafting well the last few years. They are a young and hungry defense that I want to lead.” (Josina Anderson)
- Paul Kuharsky of ESPN, citing a source, reports that the Titans are interested in Ravens free agent DL Brandon Williams but he may be out of their price range: “I know they like him. It might be out of their realm. A lot of teams are interested.”
- The Titans re-signed LB Nate Palmer to a two-year extension. (Paul Kuharsky)