- CB Ron Brooks has been discharged from a Detroit hospital after suffering a neck injury during Sunday’s game. (Associated Press)
- HC Mike Pettine indicated that CB Joe Haden (hip) “iffy” to play against the Steelers in Week 6. (Tony Grossi)
- The exemption for Dolphins S Reshad Jones has been lifted.
- DE Chris Canty is expected to miss a “few weeks” after undergoing surgery to eliminate an infection in his wrist. (Aaron Wilson)
- HC Ken Whisenhunt said QB Jake Locker has a bruised thumb that really swollen, but appears to have no structural damage.