- Mike Rodak reports that the Bills have expressed interest in re-signing DE Jarius Wynn, but a deal is not imminent and there is not expected to be movement until March.
- According to Rodak, there hasn’t been any movement between the Bills and G Erik Pears, and it’s unlikely he’s be re-signed now that Buffalo has added Richie Incognito.
- Rodak reports there have been “initial” talks between LB Larry Dean and the Bills, but no deal is imminent.
- Rodak believes WR Marcus Easley is in a good position to return in a similar role next season.
- Rodak mentions that there’s no word on whether the Bills are interested in re-signing LB Stevenson Sylvester or TE Lee Smith.
- Tony Grossi of ESPN Cleveland writes that the Browns should consider the idea of signing recently released WR/KR Ted Ginn.
- Jason La Canfora believes the Ravens should tender restricted free agent DB Anthony Levine a contract in the coming weeks.
- Gerry Dulac of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette writes that the Steelers will have plenty of options at cornerback in this year’s draft.
Vikings GM Rick Spielman mentioned that nothing has been decided in regards to bringing back veteran QB Matt Cassel as the team’s backup next year.
“We went through our process, we evaluated all of our players,” Spielman said, via FOXSportsNorth.com. “We looked at everything from what they bring to our football team, in the locker room, off the field, what they bring to us on the field. But we also have to look at where they’re at from a standpoint of their contract, where we’re at from a cap standpoint. We have a lot of unknowns right now from that standpoint. We assess all our guys. Matt’s done a great job. Came in and has won some games when he had to play. He’s a great locker-room guy. Matt has a lot of value to us.”