- Bills RT Seantrel Henderson (illness) was in attendance for the start of minicamp on Tuesday, but was working out on an exercise bike. (Joe Buscaglia)
- Bills WR Sammy Watkins (foot) is no longer sporting a boot on his injured foot. He watched Tuesday’s practice from the sidelines. (Joe Buscaglia)
Bucs TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins apologized for the incident that led to him being sent off the practice field last week and for sparring with fans online.
“It’s a learning process. I’m ready today and excited to get back to work and get this behind me … I won’t let it happen again,” Seferian-Jenkins said, via Greg Auam of the Tampa Bay Times. “…It was a lapse of judgment. Obviously it was not a good day. I was sent off the field. I was frustrated. I can’t take it out on the fans. That’s not fair to them at all. All they want is a winner, all they want is me to be successful, all they want me to be is great. They just want me to get ready and I respect that. For any of the fans I offended, I’m sorry. I can’t wait to get to work and be the best tight end I can be for you guys.”
- Cowboys DE Benson Mayowa will have a scope his knee this afternoon, but should be ready for the start of training camp. (Clarence Hill)
- Veteran RB Darren McFadden suffered a fractured elbow during an accident at his home over memorial day. McFadden underwent surgery this morning to repair a break and he’s expected to hims a couple of months. (Clarence Hill)
- Panthers HC Ron Rivera admitted the new contract signed by Eagles DT Fletcher Cox could complicate negotiations with signing DT Kawann Short to a long-term deal. (David Newton)