Bills HC Rex Ryan says QB Tyrod Taylor has been dealing with an ankle injury and hasn’t been 100 percent healthy all season.
“He is beat up right now. He is sore,” Ryan said, per Mike Rodak. “We knew he would be. He hasn’t been 100 percent all season.”
- Roy Cummings of the Tampa Tribune’s believes Buccaneers TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins will be able to return following the team’s Week 6 bye.
- Jaguars QB Blake Bortles suffered, and played through, a Grade 1 AC joint sprain in his shoulder Sunday, per the Jaguars official Twitter account.
- Lions HC Jim Caldwell says the team could shut down LB DeAndre Levy for the season, adding: “I think obviously the doctors will make the final determination on that.“. (Dave Birkett)
- Aaron Wilson reports that Texans DE Jadeveon Clowney remains in a walking boot.
- However, Wilson adds that the apparatus on Clowney’s ankle isn’t as major as what he was wearing last Friday, so he is progressing.