- First-round pick WR Sammy Watkins is practicing Monday, despite re-injuring his ribs last week. (Chris Brown)
- Buccaneers signed CB Derrius Brooks to their practice squad. (Practice Squad Tracker)
- TE Clay Harbor will not play in Week 1 game against the Eagles.
- TE Greg Olsen returned to the Panthers Monday.
- Former Eagles WR Kadron Boone is working out for the Lions on Monday. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Patriots have reportedly signed CB Daxton Swanson, WR Josh Boyce, LS Charley Hughlett and DE Jake Bequette to their practice squad. (Mike Reiss)
- CB Tracy Porter re-tweaked his hamstring on Saturday and will be monitored day to day. (Tarik El-Bashir)