Joe Buscaglia of WKBW Buffalo believes these three undrafted rookies have the highest possibility of making the Bills’ active roster:
- ILB Eric Striker
- DL Justin Zimmer
- K Marshall Morgan
- Darren Urban writes that A.Q. Shipley has another chance to be the Cardinals’ starting center, while Earl Watford also has an “outside chance“.
- As for fourth-round C Evan Boehm, Urban says the rookie still has “a lot to learn” before landing a starting role.
- According to Urban, there is no guarantee that second-year RT D.J. Humphries will start at right tackle. However, Urban mentions that the team wants him to earn the job.
- Urban would not be surprised to see the Cardinals sign a veteran free agent right tackle if they do not feel that Humphries is ready early on into training camp.
- According to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald, the Dolphins moved quickly to sign RB Arian Foster because they were worried that he would sign with the Lions after his scheduled workout in Detroit.
- While Foster is expected to compete for the starting role with RB Jay Ajayi, both players should still receive “plenty” of carries regardless of who starts.
- Jackson mentions that RBs Damien Williams, Daniel Thomas and Isaiah Pead could all be on the roster bubble after Foster’s addition.
- Jackson believes that third-round RB Kenyan Drake will make the active roster, but could wind up with the third- or fourth-team, if Miami elects to keep Williams.