- Pro Football Talk reports that Bills RB LeSean McCoy had surgery on his dislocated thumb Monday, but he’s still expected to play in Week 12.
- Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Bills WR Robert Woods suffered a knee sprain and could miss some time.
- According to Cardinals GM Steve Keim, “there’s a good chance” CB Tyrann Mathieu (shoulder) returns for Week 12’s game against the Falcons. (Josh Weinfuss)
- Eagles HC Doug Pederson announced Monday that RB Ryan Mathews is day-to-day with a knee injury while RB Darren Sproles (rib) will be held from practice but should play next week.
- Pederson said that CB Leodis McKelvin is in the league’s concussion protocol.
- According to Pederson, RT Halapoulivaati Vaitai (knee) is week-to-week but they will move Allen Barbre to right tackle and have Stefen Wisniewski play left guard.
- Les Bown reports that it’s likely Vaitai will miss the next four games with an MCL sprain.
- Panthers DE Ryan Delaire returned to practice on Monday and is eligible to come off the injured reserve list this week. (Joe Person)
- Panthers DE Mario Addison has a walking boot on his right foot. (Black & Blue Review)