- Tim Graham of the Buffalo News expects the Bills to keep GM Doug Whaley and/or HC Doug Marrone in place for another year, barring Bills collapse this season.
- Ian Rapoport confirms that this is Buffalo’s plan.
- New Bills owner Terry Pegula announced that he intends to keep the franchise in Buffalo.
“The fear fans had in their hearts that they were going to lose their Bills,” Pegula said. “… We don’t have to worry about that anymore.“
- HC Bruce Arians told reporters on Friday that QB Carson Palmer (shoulder) was throwing “at about 80 percent” and “had some decent velocity” on his throws. (Darren Urban)
- QB Tom Brady was added to the Patriots’ injury report, but Ian Rapoport mentions that Brady’s ankle issue is believed to be “minor.”