- Bills HC Sean McDermott told reporters on Wednesday that QB Tyrod Taylor (knee bruise) won’t practice today and is considered day-to-day. McDermott added that they will take Taylor’s scrambling ability and his execution the game plan into consideration and execute the game plan. (Ian Rapoport)
- Bills LT Cordy Glenn will return to practice Wednesday on a limited basis after missing the past four weeks of practice with a foot/ankle injury. (Mike Rodak)
- When asked whether WR Jordan Matthews‘ knee injury will require surgery, McDermott said Wednesday, “We’ll see.” (Mike Rodak)
- Bills CB Tre’Davious White will practice Wednesday on a limited basis, despite suffering a concussion on Sunday. (Mike Rodak)
Regarding his future with the Cardinals, HC Bruce Arians said he is still having “so much fun” coaching and he’s “excited” about who they have returning next year.
“I’m having so much fun right now, she (his wife) and I will decide when the season’s over as we always do but when I look at that IR list and who’s coming back on this football team, I get excited,” said Arians, via SiriusXM NFL Radio.
Former Giants GM Jerry Reese released a statement Tuesday thanking the organization the opportunity they provided him over the 23 years he spent with them.
“I would like to thank the New York Football Giants for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of such an amazing franchise for the past twenty-three years,” Reese said. “My time here has been filled with many great memories. Thank you John and the Mara family, Steve and the Tisch family for your confidence in me for so many seasons.
“I want to extend my deepest gratitude to Tom Coughlin and Ben McAdoo for their commitment to the NYG and my time working with them. I’m thankful to the late George Young, who hired me, and to Ernie Accorsi for grooming me.”
- According to Connor Hughes of NJ.com, Jets DE Muhammad Wilkerson “has regularly shown up late to team’s morning meetings this season.” In fact, Hughes adds that Wilkerson has sometimes skipped them entirely.
- A source tells Hughes that Wilkerson has been late or skipped meetings at least five times this season.
- The Jets ultimately benched Wilkerson for the first quarter of Sunday’s game.