- Bills RB LeSean McCoy didn’t seem limited at all during Friday’s practice, and was able to run some routes during the session. (Vic Carucci)
- Mike Jurecki points out that suspended OT Bobby Massie is eligible to be reinstated on Monday.
- Jurecki adds that the Cardinals will need to make a roster move when they activate him to the 53-man roster.
- Ian Rapoport spoke to Joe Panos, the agent for Lions OLB DeAndre Levy, regarding the rumor that his is related to a parasite he contracted while on vacation in Chile this summer.
- Panos denied that this is the case, saying it’s “Completely, 100% false.”
- Levy is instead dealing with a muscle strain in his hip, which the Lions believe is short-term issue, according to Rapoport.
- Raiders QB Derek Carr (hand) has practiced in full this week.
- Raiders signed TE Gabe Holmes to their practice squad.
- Raiders released OT Danny Kistler from their practice squad.
“My situation is different than his,” Bennett said, via Pro Football Talk. “I’ve got three kids, I’ve got a wife. My wife wouldn’t let me hold out, so I had to come to work. His situation’s different from mine. I respect what he’s doing, he respects what I’m doing too. I just come back and try to work as hard as I can and show the team the type of leader I am and the type of person I am, and what I’m willing to do and how far I’m willing to go playing in the games.”