Home / Bills / NFL Notes: Bills, Chargers, Colts & Eagles
NFL Notes: Bills, Chargers, Colts & Eagles
- Eric D. Williams of ESPN believes the Chargers need to add a speedy, play-making safety in next year’s draft to fill the hole left by former S Eric Weddle, who departed during free agency.
- Williams also says that San Diego has a “major concern” at left tackle and must find a long-term starter at the position.
- Williams mentions wide receiver and a between-the-tackles running back as other possible areas of focus for the Chargers next year.
- Chargers’ third-round OL Max Tuerk (ACL) is focusing on gaining weight and strength in order to compete for a starting role next season.
- According to Williams, the Chargers’ goal for OL Chris Watt is for him to recover from his offseason surgery to compete for a starting job in 2017.
- Zach Berman reports that the Eagles will not make a roster move today and will instead keep their roster at 52 players for this week’s game. Berman adds that if the Eagles promoted a practice squad player, he would be guaranteed an active roster salary for 3 weeks.
- Eagles DT Bennie Logan (groin) and DT Taylor Hart (ankle) have been ruled out of Week 9’s game and did not travel with the team. (Geoff Mosher)
Tags Bennie Logan Chris Watt Eric Weddle LeSean McCoy Marcell Dareus Max Tuerk Percy Harvin Rex Ryan Taylor Hart Vontae Davis