- Bills HC Sean McDermott announced Friday that G John Miller, OT Cordy Glenn, and RB Mike Tolbert are all out for Sunday’s game.
- Bills WR Kelvin Benjamin (knee) is still day to day and not expected to practice on Friday.
- The Bills officially listed WR Kelvin Benjamin, TE Charles Clay, WR Deonte Thompson and WR Jordan Matthews all as questionable for Week 12’s game.
- Ian Rapoport reports that there are “real concerns” about Chargers rookie WR Mike Williams‘ knee injury.
- According to Rapoport, the belief is Williams will miss some game time with this injury, but his ACL is intact.
“No. Just no,” Jones said, per Jon Machota. “Again, I don’t step out of the dressing room and evaluate the coaching position at all. Candidly, and I don’t even want to say it so that somebody might repeat it. Absolutely not.”
- Eagles HC Doug Pederson announced Friday that K Jake Elliott has cleared concussion protocol. (Jeff McLane)
- According to Pederson, DT Beau Allen and TE Trey Burton are both day-to-day and will be game-time decisions in Week 12.