- Mike Rodak of ESPN reports that WR Mike Williams did not take a single snap during Wednesday’s practice.
- The Bills worked out long snappers Charley Hughlett and Kevin McDermott on Wednesday.
- RB Ryan Mathews (MCL) has yet to begin running and is likely weeks away from returning. (Michael Gehlken)
- Jason La Canfora is reporting that the tests on LT Tyron Smith‘s ankle revealed that he does not have a high ankle sprain and he could play this weekend.
- RB Jonathan Stewart (knee) said he expects to play and start Sunday’s game against the Packers. (Jonathan Jones)
- The Panthers found out that rookie WR Kelvin Benjamin suffered a concussion in Week 6’s game on Monday.
“He came in on Monday and he had a little bit of a headache,” HC Ron Rivera said, via the Charlotte Observer. “They looked at him and they feel he has a mild concussion, so they put him in the (concussion) protocol obviously and we’re going to go from there.”
- OC Darrell Bevell admitted that he has to “do a better job of giving [Marshawn Lynch] the ball.”
“The fantasy owners … I’m not a fantasy owner. I don’t care about anyone’s (fantasy) points. But I do care about us winning the game,” Bevell said, via the Tacoma News Tribune. “And Marshawn is a huge key for us winning the game. And we do — and I — have to do a better job of giving him the ball.”